This Microsoft PowerPoint training course aims to provide new PowerPoint users with the essential skills needed to create, edit, and present professional-looking presentations using text, tables, diagrams, charts, and pictures as well as providing presentations tips.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
• work with the basic features of PowerPoint
• create a new presentation
• work with presentations
• insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting
• work with the various slide layouts
• create and work with Smart-Art graphics
• draw and format shapes
• navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
• use a range of printing techniques
• follow the procedures for using various forms of Help
• create brilliant presentations.